Round table discussion on
The Europeanization of Greece: Myth or reality?
Thursday 28 February 2019 (17h-20h)
Webster Athens Cultural Center
Markou Avriliou 5, Plaka, 10556
Chair: Mr. Nektarios Notis, 9.84 radio journalist (Athens)
- Prof Stella Ladi (Queen Mary University of London & Panteion University, Athens): The Europeanization of public policy in Greece
- Prof Asteris Huliaras (University of the Peloponnese): The Europeanization of civil society in Greece
- Prof Charlambos Tsardanidis (University of the Aegean, Rhodes & IDOS, Athens): The Europeanization of Greek foreign policy
- Dr. Stelios Stavridis (ARAID/University of Zaragoza & University of the Peloponnese): Greek parliamentarians and the Europeanization of Greek FP
The event is co-organized by:
- Webster Athens.
- Institute of International Economic Relations/IDOS (Athens).
- The Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence on Governance of the University of the Peloponnese (Corinth).
- ARAID/University of Zaragoza (Spain).