The Department of Political Science and International Relations of University of Peloponnese organizes and operates the Postgraduate Program in “Local and Regional Administration and Local Government”, in partnership with the Department of Economics – Democritus University of Thrace and the Department of Business Administration – University of Piraeus.
The program aims at:
- The provision of Interdepartmental Postgraduate Study in the cities of Piraeus, Corinth and Komotini, through the parallel operation of modules in the above cities.
- The support of its operation through the use of new technologies.
- The development of international collaborations with foreign academic institutions and associations of local administration.
- The development of modern skills in financial management, strategic planning and provision of municipal services.
- The direct and lasting interconnection with the needs of local administration and its executives.
- The provision of high quality knowledge, skills, scientific training and specialization in the field of Local and Regional Administration and Local Government.
It leads to a MA degree in “Local and Regional Administration and Local Government”.
Duration of studies: 12 months
More information available in the Greek website. Please click here.